HHAR shares reciprocity with the following associations for Education
if you are from one of the following counties please make sure you let staff know upon registering.
· Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS ®
· Carroll County Association of REALTORS ®
· Coastal Association of REALTORS ®
· Garrett County Board of REALTORS ®
· Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS ®
· Harford County Association of REALTORS ®
· Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS ®
· Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS ®
· Prince George’s County Association of REALTORS ®
CONTINUING EDUCATION POLICIES
Attendance – According to the guidelines set forth by the Real Estate Commission, you must arrive ON TIME in order to receive CE Credit or Clock Hours...
The Real Estate Commission has the right to rescind HHAR’s authorization to
provide CE if exceptions are made to latecomers.
If you have registered and arrive late you may still attend but will NOT receive
Classroom – Full attention must be given to the instructor and material;
sleeping, reading of non-class related material, use of laptops or anything that
would distract or prevent you from learning is prohibited.
Phones must be OFF – not on vibrate. During breaks (given by the instructor) you
may use cell phones or leave the room.
Cost- HHAR Members: $30.00 ~ At the Door: $35.00.
Non Members: $35.00 ~ At the Door: $40.00
Refund – CE fees are non-refundable. If notice of cancellation is not received at
least 24 hours before the class, you are responsible for the higher "At the Door" fee.
Registration - You Must Register for CE classes in advance. Seating is limited and walk-in may not be accepted. You must show photo id and pocket card when you arive for class.